Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Fandango Celine Dion Sweepstakes!

Fandango has a Celine Dion Sweepstakes for a years worth of girls night out movie tickets. you can enter by buying a ticket to Celine's new movie "Through the Eyes of the World" or you can enter via mail. That will be our mode of entry since I'm not much of a Celine fan. (No offense, I actually had one of her songs played during my wedding ceremony. I just don't listen on a regular basis.) Who couldn't use a years worth of free movie tickets!! I could take Whitney to the movies....or my husband....hmmmmm......Cross your fingers!! I'd love to win this one. I'm such a huge movie fan!

click here to see official rules and get the address for entry into the sweepstakes.

While you are at the Fandango site, they are also running a buy one movie ticket, get one free! promo. Check it out! there are lots of good movies out or are comming soon!

See you at the movies!!

No comments: